Tuesday, February 4, 2014

A Little Bit of Purple







{Cardi: NY&Co. Similar} {Pants: NY&Co. Love}
{Watch: Fossil} {Necklace&Earrings: NY&Co. Cute} {Shoes: old Target}
{Sunnies: Aldo}

...or like a whole lotta purple--but I love it :). If you can tell by these pictures--there is sunshine in Ohio!! Its not warm per-say, but its sunshine, and I will take it!

I just want to say how grateful I am for all of you out there who gave me support for my post on Friday found HERE. It was a little scary to write--but I am so glad I did. THANK YOU!!

I had to remind my self of the things I wrote in that post as I was plucking grey hairs out of my 26 years young head this weekend. Hair appointment on Wednesday needs to get here fast!

I am pretty sure patterned pants are now considered a staple item in my closet, I can't get enough--and I will not admit how many I own ha. I love wearing them to the office because they are a little more comfortable than a skirt, but have a little more spunk and pizzazz than regular dress pants--and if there is one thing I love it is pizzazz :)

Have you jumped on the patterned pants bandwagon??

Have a great Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!

Make sure you also follow me on PinterestBloglovin', or GFC (located on right sidebar)! :)

Linked with:
Trend-SpinTotally Posted TuesdayStylish TuesdayI Feel PrettyWIWWStyle Sessions
14




14 comments:

  1. Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that rosettes on your sweater. And the patterned pants are too cute! And YAY for sunshine!!


    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love the outfit and OMG the heels! LOL... I have 5 pairs of those, with the thin straps just like that pair, if not the same pair....yeah, I went a bit crazy ha ha. I got the same purple pair, and black, red, neon green and orange, and have been wearing them ever since!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh the sun - so jealous! We haven't seen a whole lot of that around here.

    I love the shade of purple you're wearing. It's such a gorgeous rich purple and of course, the detailing is just perfect.

    xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the color on color and all the pattern and textures in this outfit!! This would be a staple for me...great ensemble!
    www.ie-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love all the purple on you and that necklace is so gorgeous!


    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the details on that sweater! So cute!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty!! Loving those shoes!!


    xoxo,
    Pamela
    http://sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a lovely sweater
    do we follow?
    let me know and I'll follow you back now
    =)
    new post:
    http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/2014/02/houndstooth-pencil-skirt.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute outfit!! I love all of the purple mixed together!!


    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Purple is seriously such a pretty color on you! And can we talk about how stunning that last picture is?! I have some patterned pants but they are all more appropriate for spring/summer! Can't wait to wear them again!!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the leather with the rosettes!!!

    XOXO,
    Whitney
    The Retail Therapist

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay for all the purple! Purple looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute purple sweater

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for you amazing comments and for stopping by the blog--it means the world to me. I do my very best to reply to every comment by e-mail :) Have an awesome day!