Monday, July 6, 2015

Diva Status






{Shirt: Express LOVE} {Pants: Old Navy} {Shoes: Wet Seal Identical only $5!}
{Sunnies: Aldo NEED} {Clutch: Francescas Similar}
 
Happy Monday Y'all!!
 
I had a four day weekend that was spent in NY having a blast with some of my besties and it is hard to get back into the swing of things!
 
I also apologize for my absense all last week--life has been crazy to say the least (come back Wednesday and I will be explaining it all then!).
 
So short and sweet today--Geno is the cutest dog ever, he is a total diva--and apparently, when we let him roam outside the fence (while his sissy has to stay in it because she is a runaway houdini that has escape the yard many times), he is too busy pretending he is king of the castle, and doesn't want to take any photos with his momma
oxox,

0




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for you amazing comments and for stopping by the blog--it means the world to me. I do my very best to reply to every comment by e-mail :) Have an awesome day!